Walkin' to the south out of Roanoke,
I caught a trucker out of Philly had a nice long toke.
But he’s heading west FROM the Cumberland gap,
Johnson City, Tennessee.
Now I gotta get a move on fit for the sun,
I hear my baby calling my name and I know that she’s the only one.
And If I die in Raleigh at least I will die free.
Against Me! - Wagon Wheel
I want summer. I want freedom.
I caught a trucker out of Philly had a nice long toke.
But he’s heading west FROM the Cumberland gap,
Johnson City, Tennessee.
Now I gotta get a move on fit for the sun,
I hear my baby calling my name and I know that she’s the only one.
And If I die in Raleigh at least I will die free.
Against Me! - Wagon Wheel
I want summer. I want freedom.
1 Kommentar:
ich möchte auch sommer!
Kommentar veröffentlichen